Friday, January 1, 2010

Books 2009


At the beginning of 2009, I set a goal to finish reading 24 books in the year. Well, the 'deadline' has passed, and I am in the middle of what was to be #23.

While I didn't hit the goal, I am not discouraged, as I still read more than I would have if I had not set the goal. Also, I read a dozen non-fiction books, which is the same number I had read in the previous five years put together.

Though I have not set a specific goal for 2010, I believe I have really got the ball rolling with reading. I am currently working on Lee Strobel's Case for Faith. I also have a few books in mind already, such as Ted Dekker's Green, possibly one of John Eldredge's books, and a couple of books relating to software development. If you have any suggestions, feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment